Dietdirect

Dietdirect.com

Follow Me On Social Media

Follow The Fun

March 10, 2016

Apologies about the terrible lighting in this pic but, I just nipped round to Waitrose and picked up this bad boy. After seeing @georgia_slimmingworld post yesterday, it's all I've thought about 😂 They didn't have any reduced fat pesto and I prefer the red to green pesto but this works out approx 2.5-3 Syns per tablespoon anyway. Which I didn't think was too bad (26cals for 10g). Can't wait to try it 😍 But also, because I'm so indecisive, I picked up a brown and white roll (brown for me) incase I decide to have homemade burgers tonight. Which are in the freezer. The chips I had last night were so nice, I want them again. So may end up making the pasta for lunch tomorrow #healthy #healthybody #healthyfood #weightloss #weightlossgals #slimmingworld #slimmingworlduk #slimmingworldfood #slimmingworldgals #slimmingworldmafia #slimmingworldjourney #slimmingworldfamily #slimmingworldfriends #sw #swarmy #swgals #swfriends #swcommunity by aimeej666_weightloss


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1LTigGu

Share This Post Today