Dietdirect

Dietdirect.com

Follow Me On Social Media

Follow The Fun

March 25, 2016

So I have a confession to make.... I have veered completely off of my clean eating track... I went back to my hometown for spring break and I ate EVERYTHING I wanted. Yes, somethings made me sick and there were times it all came up ๐Ÿ˜ฃ. I took these pictures 3 days ago as A reminder of what I am trying to accomplish. I have lost almost 25lbs since the beginning of my journey. I have worked my a$$ off!!! I will not be made to feel like I have failed.... I am NOT perfect. This is not a short term goal... I will get to my goal weight...in MY timing! #FitGirls #FitGirlChallenge #28DayJumpstart #28DayChallenge #Fit #Motivation #StayOnTrack #fitkiniChallenge #OperationSlimDown#ChristianMusic #WorkingOutAfterWork #MommyOnAMission #MyYear2016 #Elliptical #triplee #SweatingOffMylbs #FitGirlsTeja #EatCleanTrainMean #WorkoutSweatREPEAT #FitGirlsGuide #MakeYourOwnMagic #StrengthTraining #cardio #Tedashii by fitgirl_teja


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1WOxNYX

Share This Post Today