Dietdirect

Dietdirect.com

Follow Me On Social Media

Follow The Fun

April 24, 2016

I am reminded of tangible blessings after spending time in the presence of the Holy One.... He creates in us Tenderness of HEART, this scripture proves to be true and living: "And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart." Ezekiel 36:26 He continually is doing this! Surely, only the Lord knows the depth of our wickedness, our hidden & known sin, and the deep spiritual need and groaning of our souls. He is pointed and timely in His work of sanctification in our lives. I say this a lot, but it continues to astound me at the thought- He comes for us... And He isn't willing to leave His children alone or the same. It's a profound gospel truth that fills me with a sense of being care for and looked after. The opposite of being abandoned. He is near to the broken hearted, the humble, the lowly. I often resist the thought or feeling of grieving my sin. I'm ok at the idea or concept, but the moment I begin to feel the pain of my flesh being cut away, I retract from the Great Surgeon. I don't not want to feel the weight of my rebellion, nor do I desire to see it - BUT HIS SPIRIT - draws me in. Leads me to repentance at the very thought of who I belong to. He is at work with in me and in His grace He lays my iniquity before me, that I may confess it, receive forgiveness and grace, and in turn be set free from Satans grip of shame. It's His love and mercy that leads me into the desert, where He speaks tenderly to me. Over and over again, I am in awe of a His faithful work in me. Praise the Lord. by haleymontgomerymusic


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1VSFDmT

Share This Post Today