Dietdirect

Dietdirect.com

Follow Me On Social Media

Follow The Fun

April 26, 2016

If any ministries, clothing companies, or artists feel led to, I really need some new shirts, all mine has been outgrown or has holes in them. I don't have any money to buy any right now, and I really need some. Everyone always sees me online promoting Christian music and helping artists all the time! I'm just asking for a little bit of help that's all. I wear 4XL-5XL. Let me know! Thanks! Text- 540-490-1525 Email: jrucktbz@gmail.com #Christian #ChristianRap #ChristianRock #ChristianHipHop #ChristianMusic #JesusMusic #Rap #HipHop #Rock #Rapcore #KingdomMusic #116 #Unashamed #TheTruth #TruthMusic #Hope #Love #Peace #TeamJesus #ThankYouJesus by jrucktbz


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1rg6tZx

Share This Post Today