Dietdirect

Dietdirect.com

Follow Me On Social Media

Follow The Fun

April 29, 2016

Life can get so stressful...dangerous...frustrating...painful...overwhelming...unstable...traumatic...disappointing… Under pressure and difficulty, where do I naturally run to? TV shows...eating...music...working out...hanging out with friends...movies...entertainment… But can any of these really give my soul a place that is SAFE and RESTFUL in all the struggles of life? God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea Psalm 46:1-2 Because You are my help, I sing in the shadow of Your wings. I cling to You; Your right hand upholds me. Psalm 63:7-8 There is only One Person, One Place, where I’ve actually found refuge that lasts without end. The question is, will I cling to him, depending on nothing else? #refuge #findingfavour #struggle #cling #help #worshipband #christianband #christianmusic #worshipmusic #praise #worship #art #christianart #calligraphy #christiancalligraphy #newbusiness #smallbusiness #owner #startup #entrepreneurship #entrepreneur by impact.studio


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1TAUNd5

Share This Post Today