Dietdirect

Dietdirect.com

Follow Me On Social Media

Follow The Fun

April 8, 2016

"Singing oh, happiness Singing oh, happiness I got a homesick heart but a long ways left to go I've been doing my part but I ain't got much to show So I'm asking you to show me some forgiveness It's all for you in my pursuit of happiness Chasing that life, moving on cause I had to prove There ain't no life worth doing what I did to you So I'm asking you to show me some forgiveness It's all for you in my pursuit of happiness I got dreams that keep me up in the dead of night Telling me I wasn't made for the simple life There's a light I see, but it's far in the distance So I'm asking you to show me some forgiveness" #happiness #lyrics #music #selfie #snapchat #photogrid #tgif #needtobreathe #hardlove #christian #christ #christianmusic #life #love by shortnessangel


via Instagram http://ift.tt/23jjm6i

Share This Post Today