Dietdirect

Dietdirect.com

Follow Me On Social Media

Follow The Fun

April 20, 2016

This day may be 4/20 but I don't need that weed that drink those pills or any of those chemicals! The only high I need is Jesus!! That's my drug! That's my high! & that's why I'm proud to live a fully SoberLyfe! That's the only way to live!! Now take a stand with me today and show others your proud to live a Soberlyfe!! Text me your picture to 540-490-1525 & I'll make your picture like mine! Make it your profile picture!! Let's go! Let's show everyone out there you can be happy and live life to the fullest without the use of substances!! Let's make a difference & a positive impact on this world! @thesoberlyfe #TagAFriend #Christian #KingdomMusic #ChristianRap #ChristianRock #ChristianHipHop #ChristianMusic #JesusMusic #Rap #HipHop #Rock #Rapcore #Unashamed #TheTruth #TruthMusic #Hope #Love #Peace #Motivation #Inspiration #Hopebeat #TeamJesus #ThankYouJesus #MustWatch #Repost #Chh by jrucktbz


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1rla0Gr

Share This Post Today