Dietdirect

Dietdirect.com

Follow Me On Social Media

Follow The Fun

April 24, 2016

When I went to the Matt Maher concert I honestly didn't know what I was expecting. I had only ever gone to a Catholic concert once before, but since it was soo long ago, I can't remember much of anything. But when I went last night and experienced the true love and joy of Jesus Christ that was poured out in the music and fellowship, it forever changed my views of the amazing works God does in each and every one of us. I probably had more fun at that concert than I have had in many concerts I have had in the past. You could truly feel and see the joy in every in the room that was touched by God and when all the singers sang their heart out for God, you could feel the power of God working in them. I never really knew much about Matt Maher before the concert, but now he is one of my favorite singers. His devotion to God is seen in his music and in every person he has touched. I hope I can be more like him. God is good! ❤️🙏🏼 #christian #catholic #fellowship #jesus #christ #jesuschrist #godisgood #Love #concerts #mattmaher #faith #christianmusic #beautiful #live #joy #music #song #songs #guitar #concert by anna_lauren13


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1SsGlRZ

Share This Post Today