Dietdirect

Dietdirect.com

Follow Me On Social Media

Follow The Fun

May 1, 2016

5 years ago today, I got to meet one of my heroes, @nataliegrant at a concert in Kentwood, Michigan, and honestly, half a decade later, as I look back, I still think the same thing as I did that night—Natalie is a genuine angel. I found her by happenstance in an old #CCM issue and then heard her music on #KLove shortly thereafter, and I've been a fan ever since. That was already ELEVEN YEARS AGO 😱 But goodness, I don't want to think of where I'd be now if I hadn't found Natalie's music and been moved by it all the way back in middle school. Without it, and without hearing Natalie's testimony and other things, I would've given up a long time ago, but she gave me the confidence to pick myself up and keep going even when I didn't want to. I saw her once at a conference in Columbus, but this was the first time I genuinely got to talk to her, even if it was just for a few minutes. And I even got to tell her that I did my senior paper on human trafficking because an article of hers on the subject first inspired me (she was very impressed). I'd do anything to see her again, even if I had to wait another 5 years. It would be worth the wait because it was 8 years from the first time I read her name to the night this photo was taken, and the whole night was magical ;) #realifeangel #womanoffaith #womanofgod #inspiration #hero #christianmusic #specialplaceinmyheart by writergirl47_


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1Torwjg

Share This Post Today