Dietdirect

Dietdirect.com

Follow Me On Social Media

Follow The Fun

May 1, 2016

| SUNDAY | The hardest song I've ever written. In a place where you are completely vulnerable. Where my darkest secrets and fears surface from my deepest thoughts. Every struggle can be found within these lyrics. Pain, identity crisis, suicide attempts can be found in these lyrics. But, redemption and sacrifice are found in his lyrics. Forgiveness and love are found in these lyrics. God is in these lyrics. Real music hits better then anything you'll hear on the radio any day; I thank God that he used me for someone else's good. He saved me when I couldn't save myself, He'll surely save you. Special thank you to my brother Don Cephas for joining me on this special record. Sunday can be found on my album 21 on soundcloud via my bio. cc: @doncephas by poetre__


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1O8J94O

Share This Post Today