Dietdirect

Dietdirect.com

Follow Me On Social Media

Follow The Fun

May 5, 2016

#TBT Thankful to God for the life he has given me so far it has been a lot of ups and downs but I wouldn't change it for anything... God has blessed my life so much up to this point and is continually blessing me everyday and I know major blessings are coming with the release of my teams @lrcmg95 @jmiah_95 @tripplem95 new projects! So stay tuned to our website www.LRCMG.com to stay updated with what is coming from Light Records Christian Music Group! #Rapzilla #JMIAH #TrippleM #LRCMG #GospelRap #GospelHipHop #ChristianRap #ChristianHipHop #GospelRadio #ChristianRadio #John95 #ChristianMusic #Rap #Hiphop #Music #RecordLabel #RecordingArtist #CHH #RepDaKingMag by tripplem95


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1SSsMeV

Share This Post Today